Thursday, May 14, 2009

What I did today

Well, today, in preparation for Saturday's program, I mixed up SIX GALLONS of bubble solution. Three of them are a solution that is supposed to be excellent for giant bubbles - and I have a giant bubble wand... so I'm looking forward to making some 20' long tube bubbles, after a bit of practice.

I also mixed up a lighter, more bouyant formula with glycerin instead of corn starch - it should make nice floaty bubbles that the wind can carry away!

If you love bubbles, I plan to have at least 5 different types of bubble-blowing "equipment" at hand (the aforementioned giant tool, paper towel tubes, paper cones, standard and giant wands, straw-and-yarn contraptions, and a wire hanger loop are in my plans). So come on out and watch to see what happens!

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the rain holds off...

No comments: