Friday, January 30, 2009

Recent Returns

Rurouni Kenshin - vols 18 - 22 were recently turned back in. We now own through vol 28 in this series; some have checked out over 40 times, but the recent volumes as few as 3 times; come in and get caught up on this MANGA CLASSIC adventure!

Hangman's Curse by Frank Peretti - when students are supposedly cursed by their school's ghost, Elisha and Elijah, and their parents, undercover investigators of all things spectral, go in to investigate and reveal the truth. Peretti is famous for his christian horror novels. 24 checkoouts!

Lamplighter, by D.M. Cornish - book two of the Monster Blood Tattoo series. Events in the Lamplighter's Guild force young Rossamund closer to his terrible destiny on the Half-Continent... 5 circs in less than a year - this is a popular series! We also have the audio of this book.

Maximum Ride: The Final Warning by James Patterson - volume 4 in this very popular series about genetically modified children who are both fleeing those who would put them in harm's way and seeking to aid the world with their unique powers. 36 circs on 3 copies; audio also available.

Next week I will be on vacation, so updates may be scanty for a while! I'll tell you all about my boring vacation when I come back - I'm going to spend the week introducing my newest kitty to my 3 "old residents"... I may have "war wounds" for my troubles.

No comments: